CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

By request

A few pics from Pearls and Gloves:

This is me with Melody, holding the carebear that represented Deborah.


Mel is quite talented at self portraits. :)


We took off our gloves to eat dinner.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Lol... I love that a Carebear went in my place. So cute!

jenn said...

cute pix. fun night. LOVE your pearl choker! thanks for sharing!