CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

DINNER

Want to know what we had for dinner last night?

Are you sure you want to know?

I'll share the picture in a bit. First let me tell you how to make it.

Your first layer is a Krispy Kreme glazed donut.

Next put on a hamburger patty cooked to your liking with melty cheese of your choice. (We used sharp cheddar. YUM.)

Add on some bacon to taste.

Top with a second Krispy Kreme donut.

Enjoy.

And trust me, you will enjoy. It's FANTASTIC.
Oh, we learned it's simply better with two donuts rather than splitting a donut in half. Take the calories and enjoy it the right way. :D

5 comments:

maymey-Old said...

yum? I'm not so sure about that. But hey- I'll see if my mom will let me give it a try!

:D/ Megan

jenn said...

really?!@#@!

Angela said...

Um... yuck.

I'm a girl who appreciates the delicate balance between salt and sugar (skittles with popcorn, anyone?). This still sounds disgusting.

georgia-mom said...

I was a skeptic, but I tried it. It was amazingly good! I'm not a big hamburger fan, but this was really good--and no weirder than Monte Cristo sandwiches. Try it, Sam-I-Am. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Manda said...

WOAH. Part of me REALLY wants to try it, and the other part of me cringes. If i ever have krispy creme donuts and a hamburger in the same vicinity, i'll do it. :P