CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Becca!


Today my baby turns 4. I can't believe she's so old! I thought I'd follow the example set by others and make a list of some of my favorite things about my wonderful little girl.

1. She has the best smile I've ever seen.
2. She wants to be friends with everyone she meets.
3. She is definitely a fashionista in training.
4. Hearing her count in Spanish always makes me laugh. "Una, dos, bles, watto..."
5. Her excitement is contagious, and she gets excited over everything!
6. She loves to share.
7. She has stopped cutting her own hair!
8. She says funny things every single day, many times a day.
9. She loves to cheer other people on, and she'll cheer herself on.
10. She loves to shake her booty and dance.
11. She is adamant that you call her by her name, whatever name she happens to have chosen for the day.
12. She is incredibly smart and learns so fast!
13. She LOVES Sunbeams.
14. She wants to be everything when she grows up. Nothing is out of reach for her.
15. She loves digging in the dirt as much as wearing nail polish.
16. She is fearless!
17. A kiss can still make everything all better for her.
18. Her bear hugs can knock you to the ground, and she loves giving them.
19. When she does something, she does it with all her energy.
20. She wants so much to do everything her older brother and sister do, and most of the time she can do it.
21. She runs nonstop until she drops in her tracks.
22. Her mood can change from happy to devastated to overjoyed in a matter of seconds.
23. Everything is her favorite!
24. She wants to include everyone in everything she does.
25. She is generous with her love and affection.

I am so lucky to have my Becca. Every day I am thankful for her. Becca (or Jo Jo or Pinky or Baby or whoever you are today), I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

georgia-mom said...

It makes me happy just to hear about Becca, but even happier when I'm with her because everything you say in your great list is true. When we're told to be as little children, your list says it all. Oh to be un-self-conscious again and to love with your whole soul and enjoy life with your whole being. What a wonderful stage of life. It doesn't get better than that. Enjoy every minute!
Happy Birthday, Becca!
Happy celebration of her birth, Elizabeth.

jenn said...

what a great list- I am so tired of my rude, whiny, ungrateful children that I don't know if I could come up with a list like that! Happy Birthday Becca!

Micah said...

Happy Birthday, Becca! What a cute picture.