CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Welcome Connor!



Connor James Carnegie was born yesterday at about 5:30 pm, weighing in at a nice 7 pounds 11 ounces and measuring a bit over 20 inches long. He is the first child for his very excited parents. We are all thrilled to welcome a new member to the family! And my kids are so happy to have a brand new cousin, even if it is another boy.

8 comments:

Micah said...

Who are his parents? Congrats to someone in Scott's family!

The Miller's said...

Mike and Tessa's baby??

Elizabeth said...

Sorry, yes. Michael and Tessa are the parents. And I did get a picture, I just haven't had time to get it on my computer yet.

georgia-mom said...

Pretty darn cute. Congrats to the new parents. They're in for a barrel of fun.
Kyra turned one today and just keeps getting cuter and more fun all the time. Babies are pretty cool toys.

jenn said...

super cute! I wish I had one that small! hurry up Angela!

Micah said...

JENN! If you want another one, you should have your own. Pushing people into parenthood is a silly idea! Ok, I forgive you. But only because newborns smell so nice!

Anonymous said...

They smell nice at first Angela....

Micah said...

That's what a bath is for, Scooter. I thought you would've learned that by now! If not, I'm not sitting by you at the next family gathering...