CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

You've got to be kidding me

My lovely and not so obedient Becca got a hold of some scissors again. I'll tell you right off she didn't cut her hair again. Not this time. She cut her eyelashes. Yep, more than half, right in the center, on her right eye. There's very little left. I'm amazed that girl didn't do some serious damage to her eye. I'm not taking a picture of this one. I just can't....

4 comments:

Micah said...

Where the heck do you keep your scissors??? THROW THEM AWAY. They can't possibly give you as much joy as they do frustration. I say it is time to live in a scissor-free environment.

jenn said...

you gave up sugar, now it is time to give up scissors! how can one girl do so many crazy things?!!

very glad to hear her eye is okay though!!

Lauralee said...

oh my goodness.. crazy girl.. I am glad her eye is okay.. wow!

Melba Toast said...

Oh no!! I am so sorry E!! They'll grow back!!