CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tagged, and not happy about it.

I'm doing this for Angela and no other reason. I'm not going to have all the great pics or stories that she does, but you still get the idea.

Where did you meet your husband?

Dad was teaching Institute, so in the summer between high school and college, I went to that class. Scott was also attending.

What was the first thing you said to your husband?

I don't remember. It was 13 years ago and I had no idea I'd marry him at the time! Our first conversation was trying to figure out how I knew him. It ended with "Oh, you're THAT Scott..." The first thing I said to him when I came back from college was "Hey, I know a friend of yours..." Thanks Devin.

Where was your first date?

We got an ice cream cone (Daiquiri Ice) at the Kitsap Mall, then went to see Forrest Gump, then to Red Robin for dinner after the movie.

Where was your first kiss?

Now you're making me tell on myself. In Scott's old Corsica in front of the movie theater.

Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement?

Hee hee. I don't think you could get much shorter. We were engaged before we even got to dinner on our first date. That was in December 20th. I went back to BYU the first of the year, came home the last day of April, and we got married July 22nd.

Where did you get engaged?

This isn't going to make Scott look very good. In his car in the Red Robin parking lot. Yes, that is why we go back there for our anniversary most years. That and we both love their fries and ranch dressing.

Where were you married?

In the Seattle temple. July 22, 1995.

How did your reception go?

As far as I know it went well. I don't remember anything going wrong. But then, I showed up to enjoy the party. I didn't do any of the work that day. We did have an issue when setting up the night before. Scott forgot to arrange for the lattice archway we wanted to stand under, so we weren't sure we were going to have it. Fortunately for him he was able to track it down and get it there.

How was your honeymoon?

Wonderful. We went to Cannon Beach, Oregon. It was only three nights, and it was rather cold, but it was still great. I think we mostly remember the food. We still talk about the dinner we had at the Stephanie Inn.

Whose turn is it next?

I think I'll go with Deborah, Amber, and Laura Lee if they'll do it!

2 comments:

The Miller's said...

I might...if I'm still pregnant tomorrow! Trying to wrap things up today and my due date's tomorrow.

I liked reading your and Scott's story though.

I had heard recently that you had a fast engagement. My sister-in-law started dating her now fiance in August and got engaged in September - they'll be married in December.

Micah said...

Was that so terrible?? I knew you decided to get married right away, but I'd never heard the story before. That's great!