CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Are you serious?!

I can't believe it. Becca did it again. I'm just speechless. I don't know how in the world I am going to get through to this girl. I just don't want to go through the entire story, so I'm just going to go ahead and give you the picture of her resulting hair cut. And no, I didn't cut it myself. This is the best they could come up with. It hides the area she just cut and blends the areas still growing out. At least that's the idea...

4 comments:

~Jeri Darling~ said...

The picture is kinda cute..hehe. You cant really tell from the photo. I had to shave erics head a week and a half ago, and Skylar is sporting a mullet we are hiding with headbands. I finally threw away my scissors.

jenn said...

curse blogger. it ate my comment.

point- sorry, no advice for you
but- her haircut is darling!

Missy said...

Her hair looks so cute! I have always worried about my kids cutting their hair, so I always have my scissors put away in a high and secret place. But, then I think well maybe kids that cut their own hair are just more creative than my own! It will be hilarious in 10 years!

Melba Toast said...

You didn't shave it! I can't believe it! Maybe the only way to get through to her is to shave it. I'm sorry E! She's still adorable though!!