CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Time to purge: SPT

The challenge for the week was this:


the other day, i was in my _____________, and i noticed this _______________. my only thought was, "why do i still have this hanging around my house?!?"


The ther day, I ws in my family room, and I noticed this crappy old stool. My only thought was, "Why do I still have this hanging around my house?!?"


This stool was cheap. It's bent and doesn't even sit flat. The seat is hard and uncomfortable. Originally it was meant for the kids to use at their computer desk, but they have other, much better options now. Why do I still have it? I have no idea. I'd sit on the floor before I sat on this thing. It's definitely time I get rid of it.

12 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Elizabeth, I didn't know you were doing SPTs, that's great.

That's funny about the stool, I hope you get rid of it today!

Unknown said...

so, did you get rid of it?!?

cute spt today.

Becky said...

Isn't it funny the types of things we hang onto sometimes? Welcome to SPT!

The Monkeys said...

If you put it out on trash day, your neighbors will probably find a use for it!

michelle said...

It amazed me what I have around the house! Did you get rid of the stool? :)

The Miller's said...

I like your socks :-)

Lauralee said...

hope you threw it out!

Melba Toast said...

Ha ha. What the heck is a SPT?

Michelle Alley said...

Welcome to SPT - I couldn't think of something this week, perhaps because I just gave away 20 bags of stuff! Anyway, hope you figure out what to do with the stool!

georgia-mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
georgia-mom said...

I'd have to rent a dumpster if I started playing this game...

jenn said...

it's sure fun to see you doing SPT!!