CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, October 23, 2006

I was worried...


I was a little worried about school pictures. Rachel got a great one last year, but with her missing and half grown in teeth, I was worried about what she would come back with. I was even more worried about Tyler who tends to make goofy faces for pictures. Imagine my surprise and pleasure when they BOTH came back with wonderful pictures! Here they are!


The beautiful and wonderful Rachel.


And my very handsome Tyler.
Obviously I'm thrilled with their pictures. Aren't my kids just the cutest ever??

3 comments:

georgia-mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
georgia-mom said...

I have other grandchildren, so I have to be careful what I say. There's no doubt they are darn cute kids, and their pictures turned out great. Rachel's a doll and that Tyler is a stud-muffin! Give them hugs for me. Becca too.

jenn said...

Who did Tyler's hair? Soren would love that look but we have no styling ability here! :)

Let's go with way cute, because I have four really cute kids and Ethan who is "DANG cute!!" ;)

Happy your pictures turned out, I am really mad about mine!! Ther are fine, but the company that took them didn't win my loyalty with their efforts this year!!