CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Relief

I had sort of a rough week. Besides being busier than normal, my babysitter for the first half of the week of the cruise cancelled on me!! I was so upset I was almost in tears. I had 2 1/2 weeks until we were to leave and 4 days of no child care! So it's been stressful for me. But I am happy to report that I have solved that dilemma and I now have child care arranged for all 8 days we will be gone, as well as transportation to and from the airport! There are still a few minor details to work out, but overall the main issues are taken care of! I am so relieved. And I'm happy with the arrangements. I don't feel like I'm going to need to worry about my kids, who they're with, or if they're happy or being well cared for. So now I feel like I can finally be excited about the cruise! And we are. Very excited! We'll see you all in 2 weeks!

Fizzy Joys: Cheddar chowder, Halloween candy, a full moon, pumpkin candles, and new lip gloss.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Oh my heck! I would be hysterical! I'm so glad it got worked out! Can you believe it- 2 weeks! woohoo!

love your joys today!