CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ready for a change!

I've decided I think I am going to be the most grateful out of all of us for the change of weather we're going to get on the cruise. Have you heard about our weather the last week and a half? With the constant rain, flooding all over the area, power outages (three times and counting at my house), and winds so strong it blows cars off the road and half my fence down (well, maybe not half, but several sections), I'm ready for a little fun in the sun!! So bring it on! Mexico, here I come!

Believe it or not, I'm actually really enjoying the wind. In fact, I'm liking it so much, it's my fizzy joy for the day! I love the way it makes everything smell clean. I love how refreshed I feel when it blows directly on my face. I even laughed today at how my hair was constantly getting caught in my lip gloss! Why did I even bother to put it on?

3 comments:

georgia-mom said...

You'll have to ask the Utah kids where it was 24 degrees who will be most grateful for the nicer weather.
Yesterday we had a cold, very windy and wet day amidst our 70-degree days, and it increased my empathy for your NW weather.
Wind is one of my fizzy joys; it's just such a cool thing (when it's not damaging). Just hope the hurricane in Mexico is long gone by the time we get there.

jenn said...

It IS cold here, even below normal temps. But it is NOT constantly raining, flooding, the power is not out... Elizabeth wins even though we are all grateful for the change!

4 days and counting!!

Jill said...

Apparently I haven't watched the news because I had no idea you guys were having crazy weather. Have fun on your cruise! The anticipation is probably almost as delicious as the actual cruise will be.