CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tagged, I think...

Jenn sort of tagged me to do this (Does it count if there's a question mark?), and I thought it was cute, so I'm doing it!

6 Weird Things About Me
1. I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.
2. I won't take medicine unless I absolutely have to.
3. I don't like artificial light.
4. Taking a shower is a chore, not something I enjoy.
5. Exercising makes me happy.
6. I think smoking should be illegal.
6 Things That Make Me Happy (Right Now)
1. Penicillin
2. Braeburn apples and green grapes on sale
3. Piano lessons :)
4. Rebecca's smile
5. Listening to Tyler and Rachel read
6. Mulberry candles
I don't really have anyone else to tag since Jenn tagged Mom and sisters and that's about all who read my blog. But I may take this over to MySpace and get a few people there to do it!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Totally counts and I love your lists!

georgia-mom said...

I love these lists too and always learn things I didn't know. PB & pickles?
I consider myself tagged, but it's hard for me to do a list like this, and may take some time, like forever.