CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Let's try again...

I went to see my doctor again yesterday because I didn't like the side effects of the medication I was on. So we've changed meds once again. This is the last medication I'm trying. If this doesn't work, I'm going back to be an insomniac. Actually, she suggested doing a sleep study if this one doesn't work, but I'd rather have done that to begin with! I feel like she's really pushing meds, and not the meds I want. We'll see how this goes...

3 comments:

jenn said...

Is this another antidepressant or just a sleep aid? Seriously ask her for some ambien and tell her to stop shrinking you! sheesh!

I hope it gets worked out!

Elizabeth said...

This one is an hypnotic, and it's highly addictive and can't be quit cold turkey without a doctor's approval. I'm giving it a week, not a month like the other meds before I decide if I'm willing to stay on it. But I KNOW this one isn't a long term solution because everything I've read says it's not to be taken for more than a few weeks.

~Jeri Darling~ said...

wow..only afew weeks sounds a little pointless to me. I would definately do the sleep study instead. you can actually find the root of the problem instead of masking it.