CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, July 16, 2007

She's awesome!

I officially LOVE my babysitter. My kids adore her (she plays games with them, brings them coloring books, and gives them piggy back rides to bed) and she cleans! My house is always in better shape when I come home than when I left. Friday, she did my dishes (like always) AND she cleaned my kids' rooms!! Getting them to clean their rooms is like pulling teeth, but she and Rachel did both rooms in what I hear was record time. AND she's grateful that I use her and feels like I pay her too much! (I don't pay her ENOUGH!) When both kids love her and the parents love her, you know you've found a great babysitter. Mine is the BEST!

4 comments:

~Jeri Darling~ said...

who is she????

Micah said...

I'm glad you found someone that works so well for you! Really, I am just stopping in to let you know I am alive. Life has been crazy since I got back in school. I haven't figured out my school/work/homework/sleep schedule just yet.

I was able to catch up on all of your posts tonight and look forward to hearing more from you. Glad to hear things are going well. I hope the medication starts helping a bit more...

I'll be back with an update when I have a free minute.

jenn said...

sometimes I really hate you! ;)

We have five young women in our whole ward/neighborhood and only two I would trust with my kids and the whole ward feels the same so they are always busy... I hope Angela and Micah never move away!

Melba Toast said...

I'm taking notes!! :)