CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Already?!


Today is a very special day at my house. Today is the day my only son turns 7 years old. I can't believe he's already 7! He's had a very busy year this year and has accomplished so much. I think in honor of his 7th birthday, I'll list 7 accomplishments he's made over the past year.


1. He was at the top of his 1st grade class, reading well above his grade level and testing for entry into the challenge program. His vocabulary is impressive. He is one smart boy.


2. He improved his soccer skills playing for a second season. He still loves being goalie best, but he's no longer afraid to go after the ball when he's playing other positions.


3. He tried his hand at t-ball and picked it up pretty quickly. His coach was impressed at how much he improved over the season.


4. He taught himself to ride a bike.


5. He adapted quickly and well to wearing glasses and patching his weak eye.


6. He learned how to be a "boy" even with the constant female influences around him.


7. He has a highly developed sense of humor and loves to make people laugh.


Now for my favorite thing about this boy that I love:

Tyler is by far the most considerate and caring child I know. He worries about how others are feeling, makes sure everyone is included, and is willing to sacrifice what he wants to make sure everyone else is happy.
Happy Birthday buddy. I love you!

4 comments:

The Miller's said...

Hi Elizabeth! I recently made my blog private and I need your email address to add you...email me at xfuzedby7@gmail.com ~Amber

Micah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TYLER!!! It was good to hear a bit about you with as little as we get to see you.

~Jeri Darling~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! Good job on a good year!

Melba Toast said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler! I am constantly impressed with how thoughtful, kind and generous Tyler is. I had fun riding bikes with him the other day, he looked like a pro!

Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!!