CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Heat Wave!

In case you hadn't heard, we're in the middle of a heat wave! In fact, the National Weather service has issued a heat advisory for the area in effect until tonight. We had record high temperatures yesterday, though I never did hear what that ended up to be, and I think today may have been even hotter. My neighbor said it got up to 97 today! Our temperatures may not be as hot as yours, but for an area that isn't used to the heat and has no air conditioning, it's pretty miserable.

2 comments:

Jill said...

No air conditioning?! You poor girl. Do you have fans to use? Are you living at the pool or what? That's very grim news. We get heat like that and I hate it, but at least we have air conditioning. I'd be a wreck without it.

jenn said...

I was waiting for you to say the temperature was like 81- sarcastic Washington Heat wave. But 97 is hotter than here (I think). So sorry! Hope it cools down soon!