CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's over

The heat wave is officially over. We've dropped something like 25 degrees in 2 days! It was high 90's a couple days ago, mid 80's yesterday, and today is supposed to be low 70's! The one nice thing about Washington is that the dreadful heat never lasts too long!

I'd love to post pictures of my kids in the cute little pool we got, but I still haven't figured out why it's not loading my pictures!

Fizzy joys: sunblock, lemonade, ice water, popsicles, and ceiling fans!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I'm relieved for you and wish our temperatures would drop 20 degrees too. Today it was over 90 degrees but felt closer to 100. It's what I call "hit somebody hot" because it makes me want to hit somebody. I'm pretty much staying inside with the air conditioning and fans running. Whew.

jenn said...

It's true- it never lasts long! Relieved for you and wishing it was in the 70's here! We have rain AND heat together- yuck!

jenn said...

WHERE are you?!!? You are the one who is MIA now and I hope everything is okay!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»