CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Where have I been?

Jenn commented that I've been MIA lately, and I realize she was right! I check her blog (among others) every day, but it's been a while since I posted. I guess it's time to fix that! The only problem is I'm not quite sure what to say! There hasn't been anything interesting going on in my life. It's the same old combination of busy and boring. But I am alive and things are well.
We had a nice Independence Day. We went to a picnic with Scott's family in the afternoon then had friends over in the evening. My kids loved the fireworks!
Scott managed to get the swing set stained (after 4 years!) during his 4 day weekend. It's really nice to have that done, and it looks great.
We ended up enrolling our kids into gymnastics again.
I lightened my hair again, so I'm pretty truly blonde right now (I'll try to get a picture up soon).
I made a new friend who totally gets my sense of humor. We laugh like I've never laughed with anyone before. But she's only 19. What does that say about me?
Even though I don't comment much, I do love reading everyone else's blogs. I go to Jenn's and Jill's every single day. Thank you for being so good at documenting your lives!
Jill, your pictures of Jenn's kids are truly amazing. I loved every single one you took! I don't know how you do it, but if you ever make a trip up to Seattle, you better believe I'll be using your services for my own kids!

That's about all I can think of to say. I will try to be better at blogging. Thanks for the reminder Jenn!

Fizzy joy: taking a big spoonful of peanut butter out of a brand new jar!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... Not completely stained... but almost.. :-)

jenn said...

SO glad to hear from you! I am glad things are good. You could come to Utah to have Jill take your kids pictures- room and board are free! :)

georgia-mom said...

From one MIA to another, good to hear from you. I always wonder what my family is doing on a holiday. Life is just so daily, isn't it? I started blogging to document my life, but I can't seem to account for it day by day.
I was home alone on the 4th with no plans, but that changed. The trailer going to Wyoming with all the furniture and stuff on it got rolled, so I went in to work that day to inventory the stuff that got brought back here. Then I went to Jon and Val's where Angela Farley from Antelope was visiting. We had a rare rain that day so we didn't go out for fireworks. That's all. I was home alone all week and enjoyed it but can't tell you what I did with it. End of boring story.

Jill said...

I'm glad you updated. I think we all feel like our lives are both busy and boring but we document them anyway. Hopefully you can get back to more regular posts too.

How fun that you made a new friend that shares your sense of humor, that's a gift. It's interesting that she's only 19, but whatever works.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»