CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Peace

I've had a rather interesting thing happen to me over the last few weeks. Since being put in this new calling of Primary Secretary, I've noticed a definite increase in the peace I feel in life. That is NOT to say my kids are better behaved, that I have fewer problems, that life is any less hectic or difficult, or that anything else has really changed, but internally I feel much more at peace than I have in a long time. I never would have thought this was a calling I could do, and certainly not well, but I'm trying. I know it really is the calling the Lord wants me in. And I'm happy to serve.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I think it's great that you are feeling more peace in your life. And you definitely have a good attitiude about your calling. I am a friend of Jill's, and have been browsing your site. I wanted to let you know I commented on your eating healty post, so if you want to go back and see what I wrote, it's there.

jenn said...

Can you share some of that peace with me? feeling a little crazy about my calling right now and life in general. I am sure you are doing great at your calling!

Jill said...

Feeling peaceful is a great blessing. It's cool that you recognized the difference in yourself and in your life.

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»