CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Time to exercise!


Rachel has developed a fondness for exercising lately. With two couch potato parents, I have no idea where she learned this. But on Saturday she asked, several times, if she could walk on the treadmill. After being pestered all morning and into the afternoon about it, we finally relented. We figured she'd be on it for 10 minutes at most then be done. Boy were we wrong. She got herself all set up with a cup of water and the fan blowing on her and went to town. 80 minutes and 3.5 miles later she was finally done! I don't even go 80 minutes on the treadmill ever! I don't know where this girl gets her enthusiasm for exercise, but she makes a point to do it every day, and loves to discover new things and new ways she can get exercise. She is a great example to me!

4 comments:

georgia-mom said...

Whoa! When did Rachel get so big?Maybe she'll be an athlete.
She needs to bottle her secret for loving to exercise--especially on a treadmill. The rest of us will die of boredom before we die of a heart attack.
Maybe you were a good example to her first. Now you have someone to exercise with!

Anonymous said...

She's making me look bad!

jenn said...

She's making a lot of us look bad!

Jill said...

Wow, 80 minutes is mighty impressive. Did she have energy to spare or does she just want to exercise more or what? That's great.