CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Update: Dilemma solved!

After a lot of consideration, Scott has decided to pass on the new job offer. It was more money, and of course we could have used that, but it wasn't a lot more. He decided it just wasn't worth the extra commute time and the hassle that goes along with a job change. He likes his current job very much and decided he just wanted to stay where he was. Truth be told, I'm relieved. I just didn't feel good about him taking the other job. This one seems like a much better fit for him. But it's sure nice to know he's wanted somewhere else!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats on making a decision you both feel good about. It's always nice to know you've got options, and even better when you realize how happy you are with the option you've already got.

jenn said...

happy for you both!

georgia-mom said...

Ditto!
Thanks for keeping us informed.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»