CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, July 21, 2006

A GOOD Dilemma

Scott got a call from someone he used to work with telling him about a job opening at the company he works for. Scott had interviewed with this company once before, but his friend ended up getting the job instead. It seems they are still interested in him though. So they set up an "interview" with Scott on Wednesday. It was unlike any interview Scott has ever known. Instead of having to sell himself to this company, it was two hours of the company trying to sell themselves to Scott! And the very next day they called with a job offer.
Scott is in a job he likes a lot, and he works with his best friend. This new job is a little more money, and he would again work with a good friend. We just have no idea what to do. Which of two good jobs does Scott go with?
Like I said, a good dilemma!

4 comments:

jenn said...

it's so nice when both choices are good ones!

georgia-mom said...

It's nice to have choices. Is this other job any closer to home? I guess you think about the long-term future, which choice will help you sleep best at night, and fast and pray because only the Lord really knows. Good luck with your decision and keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»