CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Crush

Rachel has her very first crush. She was so cute about it, I just had to share. Her crush is on her computer teacher, Mr. Lamas. She has computers every Thursday, and last night she couldn't stop talking about it. She asked me if we could do her hair pretty today so she could look good for him. Apparently last week there was a student absent, so she got to sit up at the front of the class. She said she liked it a lot because she could look up at Mr. Lamas. She demonstrated this by doing one of those hand clasped dreamy looks used to show love. I laughed so hard it hurt! My little girl has a crush, and I think it's adorable.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's pretty cute.

georgia-mom said...

It's cute, but not something I would encourage. Our newspaper today had ANOTHER case of a teacher getting mixed up with a student. My two cents.