CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Check it out!

Since I'm one who rarely looks at what other people have linked to their blogs, I'm sure none of you look at mine either. There's a real gem out there I want to make you all aware of. My friend Deborah has a blog all about the amazing food she cooks. When we hear Deb is bringing food to any gathering we have, we all start to cheer and drool. She's amazing. Y'all should check out her blog, and tell your friends. Everyone should have the goodness of Deborah, but since you can't have her (lucky me), you can at least read her blog and try out her recipes. I particularly recommend her trifle and spinach artichoke dip. Oh, and you have to try the cheesecake fruit dip. It's heaven! :)


Let's all share the goodness that is Deborah!


4 comments:

jenn said...

trifle?!! spinach dip?!! I can't wait to check it out. You're right, I would not have checked it out without this encouragement, so thanks for sharing!

Deborah said...

::blush, blush:: Oh stop! It's really not that spectacular. ;) But thanks Elizabeth, you're a sweetheart!

The Miller's said...

I had looked at your links and saw her site actually. The pictures looked yummy so I was already planning on trying some out, but I just hadn't been cooking much in the last 3 months since I've been pregnant and cooking made me sick. But I've been feeling better in recent weeks and cooking a little more. I thought it was a good idea to put recipes on the internet just to have them in one place and safe from splatters or other physical harm, so I started a recipe blog of my own. But it's not where I want it to be, I only have a few recipes up so far, and no pictures, so I haven't been putting it out there just yet. Can't wait to try Deborah's recipes!

georgia-mom said...

I have already checked this blog out. Yummy!
I've made the apple cream cheese squares, but with cherries instead. It's always a big hit. Apples sound really good too.
I don't cook as often anymore, but it's nice to know these yummy recipes are available, and it's just fun to look at them. Every one is just beautiful!