CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hi, I'm Mom. AKA your faithful puppy.

Tyler is home sick today. He had diarrhea yesterday and threw up during the night. Of course he was still up at 7:00 this morning. It was a school day! Even though he wasn't going to school, he was still going to be up on time. He spent a couple hours hanging out on the couch watching cartoons and snuggling under his blanket. Then about 9:00 he perked up. He decided it was time for a "healthy breakfast" as he called it. The best part was the way he asked. The exact quote: "Mom, could you fetch me some toast. Two pieces. With peanut butter." Yep, fetch. Gotta love that kid.

4 comments:

Micah said...

Sick kids make me so sad. They are so pathetic and miserable. For some kids, it is the only time in their lives that they are bearable. Hope he gets feeling better soon!!

jenn said...

Funny.

Deborah said...

Heh, "fetch" makes him sound British. :)

Anonymous said...

When I ask you to fetch something I get slapped. Oh, to be a kid again...