CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, October 13, 2008

LOST


A couple months ago Scott very kindly cleaned my van for me. Unfortunately, somehow a library book I'd checked out for book club was lost. I've spent many hours over many days searching for this book. I've hit my limits on renewals and am now looking at fees accruing unless I can find this darn book.

To make it worse, I can't even find my library card! It's attached to my key ring I lost a few weeks ago! I went to Safeway to get a couple things one night. I made it home, so obviously I had them that far, but no one has seen them since. Again, many hours have been spent searching for them, with no luck. I am completely stumped. My habit is to drop them in my purse before I even leave the car. So of course I started my search in the car, then moved through the garage and then through entire house. They're just GONE.

And now the latest in a string of missing items; a dry cleaning ticket. I put it above my visor in my van along with a pay stub. The pay stub is still there, but not the dry cleaning ticket. So where did it go? I have no idea. Let's just hope they'll let me pick up my stuff without it, or Kathryn is out of a blessing dress!

I tend to lose a lot of things these days. Most are small and can be found again with a little dedicated searching. But these three items have me completely baffled. I feel like I'm losing my mind along with everything else...

4 comments:

~Jeri Darling~ said...

it would appear that they all have one link in common..your van. it must be the abyss of gremlin snatcher hell. lol

Micah said...

That's so interesting. I hate losing stuff. I am recently having the opposite luck. I keep finding things I thought I'd lost. Hopefully your luck will turn around. Sorry!

Deborah said...

On a side note, can I just say how much I love Shel Silverstein?? :)

Melba Toast said...

I think someone is messing with you...I have an idea who it might be too...