CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Day 26



Something that means a lot to you


Each of my three children have chosen to be baptized, to accept the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Is there any greater joy than that?

(I will add in the Becca picture when I track it down!)

2 comments:

jenn said...

I'm glad you took a picture because I had my camera and then never pulled it out. Sheesh- what could have been so distracting?! We were only planning a funeral too. :)

jenn said...

And I really like your answer to this one.