CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 29


Something that makes you smile
Is there anything better than holding a sleeping baby?

I got to hold my friend's one month old boy during Sunday School last week. It was heaven. There is something about holding those tiny creatures, so fresh from heaven, that calms me. I can feel my heart rate slow, my stress ebb, and my sense of well being increase. It is one of my all time favorite things!

Just so there are no questions, I have no desire to have another baby of my own. I am past that stage, and am perfectly happy with that. But if you have a baby that needs holding, sleeping or awake, happy or fussy, I'm your girl. But I will give them back when it comes time to change the diaper. :)

1 comment:

jenn said...

Very few things are better than holding a sleeping baby.