CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 30

Someone you miss


These are my girls. Amanda, Dremi, Chelsey, and Marissa. I was their Laurel advisor for a year and a half. We had some great times. I love these girls!

I had a long list of people I wanted to include in this post, but the post got to be too big with far too many pictures. So a quick list of others: Melody, Deborah, Matt, Jeremy, Nastasha, Kenna, Morgan, Angela, Roxann, Stephanie and Jon, Dan and Robbie, Dave and Jayme, Lisa, Rachel, Mark, April, Teghan, and many others. That doesn't even start to include my family! Man, I might need a trip back to Washington soon.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Even with all the ways to keep in touch, they just aren't the same as being with someone.

Melba Toast said...

We miss you too!!