CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Better

I went back to Fantastic Sam's last night and the manager there attempted to help with my awful cut. The result is better. It's still much shorter than I wanted, and I still have the bangs I didn't want, but at least the layers are even and well blended. I'm not in love with this cut, but I don't feel like it's so terrible anymore.


Sorry, Angela, I didn't get a picture before I left to get it fixed. I called them as soon as I got off the phone with you and she said if I could get in before they closed, she could fix it right away so I rushed off to get it fixed. But I will take a picture later today so you can see the end result. Good enough?


Ok, here's the picture! And yes Scott, I colored it again last night as well, so it's a much darker red than it used to be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention you colored it last night. I like! The redder the better I say!

jenn said...

Good enough! I'm so glad you went in and had the manager fix it- I hope she fires that stupid girl who cut BANGS! Sheesh!

jenn said...

Wow! It is different but so fun and funky! The red helps add to the fun! I'm sorry about the bad cut, but the gal that fixed it did a nice job and you'll look young and cute while you grow it out- if you decide to. It's pretty dang cute Elizabeth!

Micah said...

That doesn't look bad. That doesn't look HALF bad. I would even venture to say, "That is a GOOD haircut!" Glad you got it all worked out.