CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

In case you didn't know...


DDR for the 360 is here!! I know because Scott came home with it tonight! I have to say, it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I've gone through all the practice lessons, and very much enjoyed the "lite" version of the game, but the one thing I did in the regular version I failed miserably at! I guess I'll see if I can do a little better tomorrow. :) Anyway, in case you didn't know, I thought I'd let you know it's out and I have it. Any advice or tips anyone has to share would be greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

georgia-mom said...

Yay!! Welcome to the DDR world! I heard it was out. Glad you got it.
I did only the beginning level for a while. I still stay on light a lot, but am making progress. It does get easier and you get better at it. I decided even if I don't do well at a harder level, it's better exercise. It's not about the points, but about having fun. I have favorite songs, but still try to dance to all of them for the variety and skill.

Micah said...

Advice #1: You dont always have to stand in the middle of the pad. Feel free to remain standing on the last arrow you stepped on. (It makes it easier to balance!)

I have been playing the game off and on for a few years now... I still do light! Micah is the only one I know who can do Regular or Difficult and pass consistently. I do the harder ones when I don't care if I pass and am looking for a good workout.

Advise #2: Don't be afraid to explore the different options in the game. A lot of the extras are lame, but they have some really cool options too. I.e. One option on my game is to do the steps, not to the music. You goal is to step on the correct arrows as fast as possible and the music doesn't matter. It totally gets my heart going and improves both coordination and balance.

DDR loverz 4 life!

jenn said...

Hip Hip Hooray! And I am so totally laughing about Angela's comment- DDR loverz 4 life (LOL, hysterically!)

I still do light. I can do better at regular, but I can't pass all songs on regular. Just keep practicing, you learn what works for you the more you play. And the point is always to have fun!

And Micah is King!