CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What a week!

It has been so fabulous to have Mom and Dad here for the last week. It's been a nice mix of activity and hanging out at the house. We got to play games, go out to eat, ride a ferry boat, eat at Ivar's, go to the Glass Museum, see the Lake house and the Poulsbo house, and even do a bit of shopping. Of course the highlight of the week was Rachel's baptism on Saturday. I am so glad they were able to make it for that.
It's been a wonderful week, and I'm sorry to see them go!
I didn't get nearly enough pictures while they were here, but here are a couple I did get.



Rachel and Scott before her baptism.





Becca outside on the ferry. She almost got blown away!





Becca and Grandma in front of the little bridge at the lake house.


My arms aren't as long as Jenn's, but I think it's not a bad self portrait. :)




2 comments:

jenn said...

Sounds like a great week! I can't wait for mom and dad to come back to Utah- although, I sure wish I had as many cool things to do here as you had in Washington! Kelly is the boss next week when my kids are out of school, so we are stuck at home. sniffle. sob.

georgia-mom said...

It was a fabulous week for us too! So glad we could come and enjoy our time together. Love Washington and YOU! Thanks for the memories and for taking pictures.