CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Settlers of...




You may not believe this, but I've never actually played Settlers of Catan. Yep, I managed to make it through the entire Sauter family cruise without playing one game. I don't know where this game got introduced to the family, but I wasn't around when it was. I have never played. It's sad for me, I know.



I went to a game night with some women from my ward tonight. No, we didn't play Settlers of Catan. We played Settlers of Zarahemla. :P It's the LDS version of the game. If Catan is as much fun as Zarahemla was, I've seriously been missing out!! Why didn't anyone tell me?! It was a little slow to start and I felt a little out of my element at first, but about half way through it kind of clicked for me. Not only did I have a great time, but I won!! Beginner's luck, I'm sure. I had no strategy. No game plan at all. But somehow I pulled it off.


I don't know which version I'll end up buying, but I think I have to have this game.

No comments: