CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

31 Days: Day 3

Remap your route


Ever feel like you’re totally stuck in a rut and doing the same thing day in and day out?

For your daily adventure today, consider a different means of transportation to work (or school) — Can you bike? Walk? Take a bus or carpool? Or, if you can’t do that, take a different (maybe more scenic) route and see what you discover.


Today was definitely a stuck in a rut kind of day. I thought about this challenge, but I didn't even leave the house. I tried to run again yesterday, after 2 months of rest and rehab on my knee. Today I spent the day with an ice pack, hobbling around my house.
I would have liked to go out, maybe walk somewhere I usually drive, take a bike ride with my kids, just do something different. Instead I found myself unable to do much of anything.
Definitely a stuck in a rut day. Unfortunately today's prompt just made that a little more obvious.

I'm sure there was something I could have done to discover some kind of adventure anyway. There always is, when there is a desire to do so. I'm embarrassed to admit I let my frustration with my knee overwhelm me today.

No comments: