CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

31 Days: Day 4

Stretch your brain

It's often said that knowledge is power. What have you learned recently?

For today's adventure, learn something new.

Here are some ideas to get you thinking:

  • How to fly a kite.
  • How to say "adventure" in three different languages.
  • Learn to knit.
  • How to tie a bowline knot.
  • The capitals for every province in Canada.
  • Something about a loved one you don't already know.

OK, what I learned today wasn't something new. I re-learned it. Helping a 12 year old with grammar homework is hard. I had to re-learn prepositions and adverbs and a number of other terms I'd simply forgotten.

No comments: