CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31 Days: Pause

Obviously I have not kept up on my 31 day challenge. I read the challenges every day, attempt to include them in some way, but don't always complete or post what I do. So I've decided to save all the challenges, and when I feel like I'm in a rut or just need a little fun, I'll pick a challenge and do it! So while I wasn't successful in completing the 31 day challenge in 31 days, I will complete it throughout the year. In the mean time, I have other things on my mind, so you may see an actual, non-challenge post from me in the near future! Stay tuned.

No comments: