CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, January 06, 2012

31 Days: Day 6

Rock out to a new beat


Break out of your regular playlist and listen to new music today.

Check out your local venues and go see a new band. Change your Pandora station to something you've never heard of. Listen to an opera in its entirety.



Today I chose to pick a new Pandora station. I chose acoustic blues. It's not a genre I'm familiar with at all. I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a station I could listen to quite often. I know it's the Blues, but I found myself grooving to great beats and fun instrumentation. If you don't listen to the words, it's actually quite fun! Looks like I've found myself a new station!

2 comments:

jenn said...

I don't know how to use pandora, so this one would have been hard for me.

I read your other posts, it just takes my computer so long to open the comment window and then I have to go to the single post and then back to the home page... so, I'm commenting here. Sorry.

I am so sad about your knee! I wish I had healing powers to help you. I ran with multiple runners who were fighting with IT Band injuries in Florida and they had no helpful advice. It hurts. It stays. I'm sorry Elizabeth. I hope it gets better because I know how much you love running.

~Jeri Darling~ said...

elizabeth! long time no see...haha...good to see you back on here. :0)