CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, September 14, 2007

EEK!

Rebecca's hair has been in need of some help. She chopped a section off several weeks back, and she won't keep a ponytail in her hair (the only thing that hides it). It was getting so long, the chunk in the back was really obvious. Plus it was just too long. After getting her out of the bath this morning, I decided her bangs really needed to be cut, and while I was at it, I thought I'd at least trim her hair a bit. I didn't stop at a trim. I ended up cutting off about 5 inches! That was never my intention, I just got carried away. I'm not even sure I CAN put it in a ponytail now! But it is pretty cute, at least from the front. And the chunk at the back isn't quite so obvious.

(Becca holding Goldie, Rachel's new puppy.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy likes

~Jeri Darling~ said...

little girls always look cuter with shoulder length hair, to me.

p.s..Mr. Anonymous, that comments sounds creepy

jenn said...

I was trying to tie in the EEk with the photo- seriously confusing when she looks so cute! I like shoulder length hair on little girls too!

georgia-mom said...

You seem to have the hair-cutting bug in your family. It seems you do a better job than Becca. Very cute.