CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Funny!

Amber posted a blog on an ebay listing that was really funny. I clicked on the woman's blog and found it delightful. She has 6 kids and a crazy life and a great sense of humor. If you'd like to check it out, you can find her here: http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/
I also put her blog up in my links to the other blogs I read. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do!

No comments: