CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm thankful for...

As part of my desire to be more thankful in my life, I decided I'd randomly throw out posts of things I'm thankful for right at this moment. I used to post fizzy joys in my blogs, and I may get back to that, but for now I want a way to record some of the goodness in my life. Since I never get around to actually writing in a journal, the rest of you get to read it all. :)

Right now I am thankful for:
  • a husband who does dishes
  • Jeri and I are talking again after months of misunderstandings and assumptions
  • I got to spend half an hour reading books in bed with Becca
  • cough medicine
  • my kids have excellent teachers
  • warm socks

That's it for now. It all may seem a bit silly, but it's important to me, and that's all that matters. I'm looking forward to posting more in the future!

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.

-Woody Allen

3 comments:

~Jeri Darling~ said...

You have a husband who does the dishes?...lucky...

The Miller's said...

I liked that quote. Those are perfectly acceptable things to be thankful for :-)

jenn said...

I never get tired of gratitude lists! Warm socks is totally on my list today!!