CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Belated Mother's Day

I wanted to share a belated Mother's Day present I got from Scott.



How many of you can say you have a picture of your family on a soda bottle?? :)

4 comments:

Jill said...

We definitely haven't had our picture on a bottle of soda, but hey, I took that picture of you guys!

jenn said...

What the heck! SO cool! Did he just glue it on or print up a lable?...

Elizabeth said...

Yes, Jill you did take that picture! And it's still our very favorite family picture!

To answer Jenn's question, Jones actually has a program where you can purchase bottles of labels with whatever picture you want on it. Scott's company is doing the actual printing of the labels, so he was able to have a few done just for me! It is an actual Jones soda label on an actual Jones soda bottle!

georgia-mom said...

I'm one of billions who don't have one either, but it is way cool.