CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Celebration part 1

I got to start celebrating my birthday on Friday! We met Scott's parents for dinner, and to our surprise, his brother Michael and his wife Tessa came too! We spent a very enjoyable time talking and eating at a local buffet, and they even had my birthday announced over the intercom so the whole restaurant heard about it. It was quite fun!
But the real party will be tomorrow. We've invited a whole bunch of people to meet us for dinner and I finally get to go to Hooters! I've heard they have the best buffalo wings around, and I love wings, so we're going! We'll do a little party with my kids before dinner, then they'll stay home with a babysitter so we can have some adult time. This surprises me, but I'm actually looking forward to turning 30 tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You're going to s for your 30th birthday party dinner? I'm speechless.

jenn said...

We believe in week long celebrations around here, so live it up! You only turn 30 once!

georgia-mom said...

And well you should celebrate for days your happy birth into our world!