CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, April 28, 2006

A little bit jealous

Okay, so today I'm feeling a little bit jealous of my siblings who tan so easily and so well. Mostly I burn, peel, then go back to white again. And after only half an hour outside yesterday, I'm sunburned! It takes so little for me! I want that nice olive skin that loves the sun! I don't want to have to go inside on a beautiful day after only half an hour, then not be able to go out the next day because my skin is already damaged! Why didn't I get even a little of the ability to tan??

Fizzy joys: a sunny day to be able to go out in to begin with and my freckles!

2 comments:

jenn said...

I didn't get the olive skin either! Sucks to be us! :)

georgia-mom said...

Sorry, you got your pastiness from me. I've always just burned. It's so hot in Texas that when I'm outside for long my whole face turns beet red; then after a few hours goes back to white. Not a pretty sight.