CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Milestones

This is a week that will probably go down as a week of milestones in our house, so I thought I should attempt to find a minute to chronicle some of it.
As I've already posted, Rachel lost her two front teeth this week. This hasn't been the only thing she's done. She is also learning to ride her bike without training wheels. Yesterday was only her third time trying, and the first time trying all on her own, but she almost has it down. She did fall a couple of times, and I will definitely have to scan the letter she wrote to Scott about it when I get a minute. It was so funny!
Tyler went to Kindergarten Round Up at the school yesterday morning. This was a time for incoming Kindergarteners to meet the teachers, see the classroom, take a tour of the school, ride a bus, and play on the playground. He was very hesitant about Kindergarten in the fall, but now he's really excited. Now if only I could track down his immunization records so I can finish registering him, that would be great!
The real reason I won't have much time to post this week is because of Becca. We are finally potty training her. My next few days will be spent giving her as much attention as possible so I can really get her trained. She is ready, and I'm ready to be done with diapers! Wish me luck. I hate this part of parenting!

Fizzy joy: getting a full 8 hours of sleep!

2 comments:

jenn said...

I hate this part too! I will be in no hurry to train Ethan since we are past the hanging on to public toilet seats for dear life phase and I can leave a public restroom having washed our hands just twice instead of 5 times!!

Good Luck!

Jill said...

I don't envy your task, but I wish you well.