CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

My treat!


Today was a very busy day, with all the shopping, lunch, afternoon at the park, gymnastics, and general running around my neighbor and I did. She decided, near the end of our day, that we deserved a treat. So we went and had pedicures! I have never done this before, and I have to say, I could get really hooked on this! It was so much fun, and very relaxing, even with four kids we had to corral while we did it. If you've never done this, I highly recommend it! I did let Rachel pick out the color of nail polish used, and I just had to take a picture of my pretty feet to share! :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Nice toes. How in the world did you two get pedicures while having your kids with you? I would never even attempt such a thing. What a nice treat to give yourself.

jenn said...

I've never done this either, but my do it for a spring treat! I don't know how you managed with kids though! And what a bright color! So Rachel!