CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Rachel

First off, I want to send out a big CONGRATULATIONS to Jon and Val!! Kyra is absolutely beautiful and I am thrilled for the both of you!

Rachel had a little bit of her own news that she wanted to share. She lost her third tooth yesterday, this one being one of her front teeth! She had to show everyone at church, and she is very excited for the tooth fairy to come tonight. (She wanted to keep her tooth for one day, so she asked that the toothfairy wait a day before she came.) She even let me take a picture so y'all could see just how cute she looks without that front tooth. And that second front tooth shouldn't be too far behind! :)

1 comment:

jenn said...

SO CUTE!!!
Congratulations Rachel! We wait a day or two before we give our teeth to the tooth fairy too! It is fun to show off!