CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, April 10, 2006

My bad

It has been brought to my attention that I have been neglecting to mention fizzy joys in my blogs. I apologize for that! It had just slipped my mind. Most days I feel lucky if I get a chance to blog at all. Let me rectify that right now with a few fizzy joys for today:

The quilt made for me by my extended family at my bridal shower (it's still the main blanket on my bed)
a really good pen
Scattergories
sugar snap peas
root beer floats
rediscovering an old favorite book that had been forgotten
new mascara
my pink toe nails!

I think that'll do it for now. I'll try to be better about remembering my fizzy joys in my posts. :)

3 comments:

jenn said...

I can't believe you still have that blanket!!

And I think root beer floats will have to go on my list too!

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!! Scattergories late at night is the best!

Jill said...

I love the fizzy joy part of your posts, thanks for catching them up.