CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Letter

Here is the letter Rachel wrote Scott last night.

In case you're having trouble reading it, here is what it says:

Dear Daddy,

I love you but I want my training wheels back on please. I really want them. Love Rachel.

Then there is a picture that is very obviously her standing next to her bike with training wheels on it, and underneath that she wrote:

I like it.

I fixed the spelling to make it easier. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's the best! It was a funny letter!

jenn said...

too funny! I am posting a Soren picture that will make you laugh! You can tell these two are close in age because his picture looks very similar in style! fizzy joy: funny kids!!