CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Park part 2





We went back to the park today and this time I took my camera with me! Unfortunately, today's experience wasn't quite as nice as yesterday's. It was nice and sunny when we set out this morning (along with my neighbor and her two kids), but by the time we'd run our errands and gotten to the park, it was cloudy and cold. The temperature had dropped about 7 degrees. My neighbor ended up going to Walmart to buy us all sweatshirts because it was so cold. And the attitudes of the kids were affected by the cold. They weren't nearly as happy or cooperative as they were yesterday. It was still a pretty nice day though, and I do have several pictures to share!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Cool park, and nice of you to take them two days in a row, especially when you had so much other running around to do.

jenn said...

I love the child hanging from the spinning wheel!! SO funny!

Elizabeth said...

"The child?" Do you not know that's Becca? ;)