CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, April 10, 2006

And there it goes


I said Rachel's other front tooth wouldn't be far behind, but even I didn't think it would come out this soon! Here is Rachel's new, even gappier smile!

I love the way she talks with those two front teeth missing. It's just so darn cute!

Hope y'all are having a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now we just need to find the bag that she put the teeth into...

jenn said...

So cute and funny! Congrats again Rachel!